Ingenious Support Services
We have broad experience and skills in providing support for computers running:
- Linux, including our recommended distribution: Ubuntu
- MacOS X
- some older operating systems (feel free to ask)
We also provide support for networks made up of PCs running one or more of these operating systems. This includes support for:
- File Servers
- Print Servers
- Web Servers (Internet and Intranet)
- Database Servers
We are also capable of supporting client PCs running any of the operating systems mentioned above.
We are particularly interested in servicing organisations who are wanting to implement a Linux based desktop solution. We have extensive experience as Desktop Linux users ourselves.
ApplicationsWe can either provide support ourselves or have access to expertise in a large range of desktop applications:
- A large range of Free and Open Source applications such as OpenOffice.org, Firefox, Thunderbird and the GIMP
- Also many closed source applications such as Microsoft Office.
We offer support for Oracle as well as PostgreSQL and MySQL.
Please see our databases page for more details.